At Kunes Hyundai of Sycamore, we offer leasing on not only new vehicles but used as well. Check out our used vehicles and score a great lease deal. Please read below for more information and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We know new car prices can be high and with depreciation a new vehicle can lose as much as 25% of its value in the first year, so we want to offer you the best deals you can find with our option to lease used vehicles.
WHY LEASE USED?
Are you wondering about the benefits of leasing a used car, truck, or SUV? When it comes to used leasing you pay less up front, you will pay less on monthly payments, and you will get into a high quality used vehicle for less.
The Kunes family of dealerships offers you the option to lease used on a selection of our vehicles for the best prices around. Take advantage of these benefits today and search our inventory of used vehicle available for lease!
- Used vehicle leases follow the same basic structure as traditional new car leases.
- Allows you to afford a nicer car while still saving money compared to leasing new vehicles.
- Many used vehicle lease deals can save he customer up to 50% off their monthly payment compared to leasing a new vehicle.
- If you are looking to lease a pre-owned luxury or exotic vehicle, you can usually save even more on a used vehicle lease.
- When setting up a used vehicle lease, you will pay much less in sales taxes
- Because used vehicles cost significantly less than new, insurance costs are usually much less.
- Most used vehicle leases include Gap coverage at no extra charge. his will protect yo in the event that the leased vehicle is either totaled or stolen during the term.
- Most used vehicles available for lease are less than four (4) years old and with under 75,000 miles.
- When setting up a used vehicle lease, the Finance Manager will establish the vehicle's residual value or guaranteed future value. If you love the vehicle at the end of term and want to keep it, the purchase price would then already be established. Many customers end up doing a lease buyout at the end of the term.
- At the end of a used vehicle lease, you have two great options
- Turn it in (no trade-in hassles) and simply walk out
- If you still love the car and want to keep it, you can buy it at the previously established "guaranteed future value."
- Most of our used vehicles at Kunes Auto Group have lifetime powertrain warranty (No Fear Warranty) for peace of mind.
Can you lease a used car?
Yes! Used car leasing is not as advertised and not all dealerships offer the option but it is a good alternative if new car leasing is out of your price range. Used leasing offers great benefits like lower monthly payments while still getting a high-quality car, truck, or SUV.
Why lease a used car?
Buying a new vehicle can be expensive and values can depreciate quickly, even in the first year. Leasing used means someone else has already taken the depreciation hit for you and allows your payments to be less.
What kind of used cars can I lease?
The Kunes family of dealerships only offer the highest quality used cars, trucks, and SUVs for lease. Used vehicles available for lease will be under 4 years old with less than 75,000 miles, so you can be assured you'll be driving the best for less.